Updates of both versions of apps, iOS and Android, with multiples fixes, improvements and adjustments. In parallel, updated the contents of the App Store and site, representing updated visuals and standards.
Updated site with many new images, descriptions and details, plus new language selector and size reduction and simplifications.
The February version, released February 26, features some new features planned for 2019/1, such as Document Search (PDF) and Share Products, making it easy to exchange information about individual products.
With this version there is a new News screen, replacing an old one using images, now with icons / texts and translations.
- New search in documents (PDF).
- New filtering / client ordering options.
- New product sharing menu.
- New Settings depending on settings.
- Supports export (print) lists of products.
- Visual adjustments for new devices and systems.
Announced on 10/30/2018, the new device models represent the biggest change in the iPad since always. In addition to improved hardware with new processors, there is no more physical button that interacts with the gestures introduced by the iPhone X in 2017. The borders are rounded and applications must be updated to adapt.
The version 6.16.0 of 11/01/2018 corrects the details of the previous version and adds compatibility with the new processors and the new interface model.
- Optimized support for new devices.
- Correction of filters of selected clients.
- Correction on display of certain grids.
- General platform and system updates.